Jul 23, 2010, 1:12 PM EDT
As Aaron noted this morning, it’s looking increasingly likely that the once-untouchable Dan Haren is going to get moved sometime in the next week. The question is where. On that count you can cross out the Tigers and the Twins, because as Jon Paul Morosi reports, Dan Haren has veto rights over trades to either of those teams.
This doesn’t mean that the Tigers and Twins couldn’t try to change his mind about that — almost everything in life is negotiable — but he clearly included them on his no-trade list for a reason. Probably something to do with anti-pasty prejudice, but we can’t be sure.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 12
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 21
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 33
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)