Jul 23, 2010, 1:12 PM EDT
As Aaron noted this morning, it’s looking increasingly likely that the once-untouchable Dan Haren is going to get moved sometime in the next week. The question is where. On that count you can cross out the Tigers and the Twins, because as Jon Paul Morosi reports, Dan Haren has veto rights over trades to either of those teams.
This doesn’t mean that the Tigers and Twins couldn’t try to change his mind about that — almost everything in life is negotiable — but he clearly included them on his no-trade list for a reason. Probably something to do with anti-pasty prejudice, but we can’t be sure.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)