Jul 23, 2010, 12:44 PM EST
Last night during the Orioles-Twins game at Camden Yards in Baltimore a young fan ran onto the field and … well, basically did whatever the hell he wanted.
After taking several laps around the field the guy hopped back into the stands, went up a few steps, decided to hop back onto the field, and then ran around for another 30 seconds without being touched. In all, he went untouched by security for over two consecutive minutes. I can only assume security’s plan was to let him tire himself out, much like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope strategy against George Foreman.
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 0
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 23
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)