Jul 23, 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
Last night during the Orioles-Twins game at Camden Yards in Baltimore a young fan ran onto the field and … well, basically did whatever the hell he wanted.
After taking several laps around the field the guy hopped back into the stands, went up a few steps, decided to hop back onto the field, and then ran around for another 30 seconds without being touched. In all, he went untouched by security for over two consecutive minutes. I can only assume security’s plan was to let him tire himself out, much like Muhammad Ali’s rope-a-dope strategy against George Foreman.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)