Jul 28, 2010, 10:10 AM EDT
That’s the word he’s giving the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
Given that there’s not
much chance Milwaukee could move Hart unless he shows he can hit, and given that the trade deadline is Saturday, you can pretty much kiss any chances of Hart being dealt goodbye.
Well, I suppose he could hit for the cycle on Friday night and make someone jump for him at the last minute, but no one gets rich betting on such things.
The Giants had been interested and the Braves probably should have been, but ain’t nothin’ gonna happen now.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)