Jul 28, 2010, 10:10 AM EDT
That’s the word he’s giving the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
Given that there’s not
much chance Milwaukee could move Hart unless he shows he can hit, and given that the trade deadline is Saturday, you can pretty much kiss any chances of Hart being dealt goodbye.
Well, I suppose he could hit for the cycle on Friday night and make someone jump for him at the last minute, but no one gets rich betting on such things.
The Giants had been interested and the Braves probably should have been, but ain’t nothin’ gonna happen now.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 16
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 45
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 91
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)