Jul 28, 2010, 10:10 AM EDT
That’s the word he’s giving the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
Given that there’s not
much chance Milwaukee could move Hart unless he shows he can hit, and given that the trade deadline is Saturday, you can pretty much kiss any chances of Hart being dealt goodbye.
Well, I suppose he could hit for the cycle on Friday night and make someone jump for him at the last minute, but no one gets rich betting on such things.
The Giants had been interested and the Braves probably should have been, but ain’t nothin’ gonna happen now.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 0
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 18
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 86
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 56
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)