Jul 29, 2010, 6:27 PM EDT
Drew passed along word of the glutton for punishment who wore the LeBron James Miami Heat game to the Indians game last night. Turns out my friend Peter over at Cleveland Frowns — who was watching the game from the Home Run Deck at Progressive Field — talked to and photographed the guy last night.
His name is Matt Bellamy. He sounds like an OK enough guy, but he also sounds like the kind of guy that would wear a James/Heat jersey around Cleveland. Bit of an instigator, ya know? He showed Peter the scars where he was pistol whipped once. No telling what he was wearing then.
Just the latest example of one of my favorite rules of life: just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something.
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 17
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 10
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 24
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)