Jul 29, 2010, 6:27 PM EDT
Drew passed along word of the glutton for punishment who wore the LeBron James Miami Heat game to the Indians game last night. Turns out my friend Peter over at Cleveland Frowns — who was watching the game from the Home Run Deck at Progressive Field — talked to and photographed the guy last night.
His name is Matt Bellamy. He sounds like an OK enough guy, but he also sounds like the kind of guy that would wear a James/Heat jersey around Cleveland. Bit of an instigator, ya know? He showed Peter the scars where he was pistol whipped once. No telling what he was wearing then.
Just the latest example of one of my favorite rules of life: just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something.
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 78
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)