Jul 29, 2010, 6:27 PM EST
Drew passed along word of the glutton for punishment who wore the LeBron James Miami Heat game to the Indians game last night. Turns out my friend Peter over at Cleveland Frowns — who was watching the game from the Home Run Deck at Progressive Field — talked to and photographed the guy last night.
His name is Matt Bellamy. He sounds like an OK enough guy, but he also sounds like the kind of guy that would wear a James/Heat jersey around Cleveland. Bit of an instigator, ya know? He showed Peter the scars where he was pistol whipped once. No telling what he was wearing then.
Just the latest example of one of my favorite rules of life: just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (129)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)