Jul 29, 2010, 6:27 PM EDT
Drew passed along word of the glutton for punishment who wore the LeBron James Miami Heat game to the Indians game last night. Turns out my friend Peter over at Cleveland Frowns — who was watching the game from the Home Run Deck at Progressive Field — talked to and photographed the guy last night.
His name is Matt Bellamy. He sounds like an OK enough guy, but he also sounds like the kind of guy that would wear a James/Heat jersey around Cleveland. Bit of an instigator, ya know? He showed Peter the scars where he was pistol whipped once. No telling what he was wearing then.
Just the latest example of one of my favorite rules of life: just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 8
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 13
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)