Jul 29, 2010, 6:27 PM EST
Drew passed along word of the glutton for punishment who wore the LeBron James Miami Heat game to the Indians game last night. Turns out my friend Peter over at Cleveland Frowns — who was watching the game from the Home Run Deck at Progressive Field — talked to and photographed the guy last night.
His name is Matt Bellamy. He sounds like an OK enough guy, but he also sounds like the kind of guy that would wear a James/Heat jersey around Cleveland. Bit of an instigator, ya know? He showed Peter the scars where he was pistol whipped once. No telling what he was wearing then.
Just the latest example of one of my favorite rules of life: just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)