Jul 30, 2010, 10:25 AM EST
I’m not sure what I like about Bryce Harper’s Facebook page the most.
Is it the no-shirt-dayglo-shorts look in his profile pic? Is it his status update on July 12th in which he says he just dry-shaved his legs on the way to the airport? Is it the “if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’” update on July 14th which will likely give all the PED hysterics the vapors? Maybe it’s the status update in which he says how “Knarley” “Inception” is.
No, I think my favorite part is this statuts update, which was probably ordered from Scott Boras Central:
I was playing USA more than anything!!! Summer has been crazy, and
thinking about returning to CSN for another year!!! Very possible!”
Hear that Nats? Your number one draft pick is bluffing you about going back to junior college. If it weren’t for the fact that he’d end up up the road in Baltimore should he actually go through with it, it might be a bluff worth calling.
But be careful: if that backfires on you, the p.r. fallout would be Knarley.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)