Jul 30, 2010, 10:25 AM EDT
I’m not sure what I like about Bryce Harper’s Facebook page the most.
Is it the no-shirt-dayglo-shorts look in his profile pic? Is it his status update on July 12th in which he says he just dry-shaved his legs on the way to the airport? Is it the “if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin’” update on July 14th which will likely give all the PED hysterics the vapors? Maybe it’s the status update in which he says how “Knarley” “Inception” is.
No, I think my favorite part is this statuts update, which was probably ordered from Scott Boras Central:
I was playing USA more than anything!!! Summer has been crazy, and
thinking about returning to CSN for another year!!! Very possible!”
Hear that Nats? Your number one draft pick is bluffing you about going back to junior college. If it weren’t for the fact that he’d end up up the road in Baltimore should he actually go through with it, it might be a bluff worth calling.
But be careful: if that backfires on you, the p.r. fallout would be Knarley.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final