Jul 30, 2010, 10:25 AM EDT
I’m not sure what I like about Bryce Harper’s Facebook page the most.
Is it the no-shirt-dayglo-shorts look in his profile pic? Is it his status update on July 12th in which he says he just dry-shaved his legs on the way to the airport? Is it the “if you ain’t cheatin’ you ain’t tryin'” update on July 14th which will likely give all the PED hysterics the vapors? Maybe it’s the status update in which he says how “Knarley” “Inception” is.
No, I think my favorite part is this statuts update, which was probably ordered from Scott Boras Central:
I was playing USA more than anything!!! Summer has been crazy, and
thinking about returning to CSN for another year!!! Very possible!”
Hear that Nats? Your number one draft pick is bluffing you about going back to junior college. If it weren’t for the fact that he’d end up up the road in Baltimore should he actually go through with it, it might be a bluff worth calling.
But be careful: if that backfires on you, the p.r. fallout would be Knarley.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 5
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 35
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 44
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 89
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)