Jul 30, 2010, 10:57 AM EDT
Hold off on the Jackson trade folks, KW has something big cooking and if he gets it done Jackson trade is off.
Maybe it’s a play for Dunn directly? Prince Fielder? You’d think that if he really knew anything that he’d just say it, but it’s also possible that Williams just called him and told him the above in so many words. I could totally picture Williams doing that.
Either way, the suspense it terrible! I hope it lasts!
- Playoff Reset: Both AL Division Series Get Underway 17
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 17
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 52
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (82)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)