Jul 30, 2010, 10:57 AM EDT
Hold off on the Jackson trade folks, KW has something big cooking and if he gets it done Jackson trade is off.
Maybe it’s a play for Dunn directly? Prince Fielder? You’d think that if he really knew anything that he’d just say it, but it’s also possible that Williams just called him and told him the above in so many words. I could totally picture Williams doing that.
Either way, the suspense it terrible! I hope it lasts!
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)