Jul 30, 2010, 2:02 PM EST
My favorite part of this is still the mugshot, in which it’s quite obvious that the father of the little girl this idiot barfed on — who is also a cop — threw a right cross at the guy right after it happened. Which is exactly what you, I and everyone else would have done in that situation and I won’t hear argument to the contrary. But this is fun too:
A 21-year-old New Jersey man was sentenced to jail Friday for vomiting
on another spectator and his 11-year-old daughter in the stands at a
Philadelphia Phillies game . . . Clemmens was taken into custody after Family Court Judge Kevin Dougherty
sentenced him, and several family members burst into sobs.
Relax. He’s only getting one to three months plus community service. He could have gotten two years. Of course, it’s the first night that’s the worst. The boys always go fishin’ with first-timers. And they don’t quit, until they reel someone in . . .
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)