Jul 31, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
It’s been a wild run-up to the trade deadline, and the guys have peppered you non-stop with rumors, news and analysis over the last few days.
So if your head is still swimming, that’s understandable. To help out, you can find all the big deals – from Cliff Lee to Kerry Wood — here, with a brief analysis of each trade and a link to the individual HBT post.
Enjoy. And don’t forget, we can still have trades up until Aug. 31. The players just have to pass through waivers from this point on.
- Carlos Gomez diagnosed with sprained wrist 1
- Michael Wacha to start Thursday for the Cardinals 3
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 49
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 34
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 48
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (221)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (76)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)