Jul 31, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
It’s been a wild run-up to the trade deadline, and the guys have peppered you non-stop with rumors, news and analysis over the last few days.
So if your head is still swimming, that’s understandable. To help out, you can find all the big deals – from Cliff Lee to Kerry Wood — here, with a brief analysis of each trade and a link to the individual HBT post.
Enjoy. And don’t forget, we can still have trades up until Aug. 31. The players just have to pass through waivers from this point on.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 70
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 47
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)