Jul 31, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
It’s been a wild run-up to the trade deadline, and the guys have peppered you non-stop with rumors, news and analysis over the last few days.
So if your head is still swimming, that’s understandable. To help out, you can find all the big deals – from Cliff Lee to Kerry Wood — here, with a brief analysis of each trade and a link to the individual HBT post.
Enjoy. And don’t forget, we can still have trades up until Aug. 31. The players just have to pass through waivers from this point on.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 3
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 17
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (89)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)