Jul 31, 2010, 12:28 PM EST
Jim Bowden tweets that there’s a “50-50″ chance Adam Dunn gets traded, with the White Sox, Tigers, and Rays “still in on” him.
He’s often hit-or-miss with his reporting, but it’s worth noting that Bowden was the general manager in Cincinnati when the Reds drafted Dunn and was the general manager in Washington when the Nationals signed Dunn.
So when it comes to rumors of the Nationals potentially trading Dunn, he presumably knows what he’s talking about.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 48
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 187
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (201)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)