Aug 2, 2010, 4:58 PM EDT
HBT has been going strong since April 2009, but in that time I have not once met any of my fellow HBT bloggers face-to-face (I met Aaron once back in 2008). We should probably remedy that, and the way we should do it is a road trip to Queens where we can all break bread at Darryl Strawberry’s new restaurant.
I can’t imagine the place not being the best restaurant named after a former ballplayer with substance abuse problems in that particular part of Queens.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 30
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 8
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 7
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 32
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)