Aug 2, 2010, 4:58 PM EST
HBT has been going strong since April 2009, but in that time I have not once met any of my fellow HBT bloggers face-to-face (I met Aaron once back in 2008). We should probably remedy that, and the way we should do it is a road trip to Queens where we can all break bread at Darryl Strawberry’s new restaurant.
I can’t imagine the place not being the best restaurant named after a former ballplayer with substance abuse problems in that particular part of Queens.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)