Aug 2, 2010, 4:58 PM EDT
HBT has been going strong since April 2009, but in that time I have not once met any of my fellow HBT bloggers face-to-face (I met Aaron once back in 2008). We should probably remedy that, and the way we should do it is a road trip to Queens where we can all break bread at Darryl Strawberry’s new restaurant.
I can’t imagine the place not being the best restaurant named after a former ballplayer with substance abuse problems in that particular part of Queens.
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 0
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 104
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 35
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 31
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 97
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)