Aug 2, 2010, 4:58 PM EDT
HBT has been going strong since April 2009, but in that time I have not once met any of my fellow HBT bloggers face-to-face (I met Aaron once back in 2008). We should probably remedy that, and the way we should do it is a road trip to Queens where we can all break bread at Darryl Strawberry’s new restaurant.
I can’t imagine the place not being the best restaurant named after a former ballplayer with substance abuse problems in that particular part of Queens.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 1
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 5
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 5
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)