Aug 2, 2010, 11:28 AM EDT
At least for a little while. If you buy tickets to home game between today and Sunday, the Pirates will waive all service fees.
Nice gesture. And given that (a) it really is a great park; and (b) you’re guaranteed to see at least one major league team during any Pirates game, it’s a great opportunity for bored fans.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 12
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 157
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39