Aug 3, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
The Yankees had team pictures this afternoon but there was one notable absence: Alex Rodriguez, who just whiffed, apparently.
We already knew he was history’s greatest monster, so this merely adds to his ever-growing indictment. Joe Girardi said that he’d probably be fined in the Yankees’ kangaroo court, famously presided over by Mariano Rivera.
That is if he makes the court date.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (79)