Aug 3, 2010, 10:58 AM EDT
If you’re planning on buying the Texas Rangers, make sure your bid is in by 8PM tonight, because that’s when the bidding closes. Heck, that gives you most of the day to get your stuff together, so I don’t see why you can’t get in on it too. All you need is a little information.
For that, go to Maury’s latest post on the subject, which gives us the 10,000 foot view of the process, clarfiying much of the day-to-day much the Rangers bankruptcy and auction has become.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 6
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 24
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 78
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)