Aug 3, 2010, 10:58 AM EDT
If you’re planning on buying the Texas Rangers, make sure your bid is in by 8PM tonight, because that’s when the bidding closes. Heck, that gives you most of the day to get your stuff together, so I don’t see why you can’t get in on it too. All you need is a little information.
For that, go to Maury’s latest post on the subject, which gives us the 10,000 foot view of the process, clarfiying much of the day-to-day much the Rangers bankruptcy and auction has become.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 32
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 3
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (142)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)