Aug 3, 2010, 10:58 AM EST
If you’re planning on buying the Texas Rangers, make sure your bid is in by 8PM tonight, because that’s when the bidding closes. Heck, that gives you most of the day to get your stuff together, so I don’t see why you can’t get in on it too. All you need is a little information.
For that, go to Maury’s latest post on the subject, which gives us the 10,000 foot view of the process, clarfiying much of the day-to-day much the Rangers bankruptcy and auction has become.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 7
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 42
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)