Aug 3, 2010, 10:58 AM EST
If you’re planning on buying the Texas Rangers, make sure your bid is in by 8PM tonight, because that’s when the bidding closes. Heck, that gives you most of the day to get your stuff together, so I don’t see why you can’t get in on it too. All you need is a little information.
For that, go to Maury’s latest post on the subject, which gives us the 10,000 foot view of the process, clarfiying much of the day-to-day much the Rangers bankruptcy and auction has become.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)