Aug 3, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
As you’ve noticed, Tiffany and I are doing videos every day now: HBT Daily five days a week and a longer HBT Extra on Wednesdays. We enjoy doing them and probably would never run out of stuff to talk about, but we also want to make sure we’re talking about stuff you care about.
So: if you have any suggestions about topics you’d like to see us chew on or specific questions you’d like us to address, by all means, send in your suggestions, either via the comments thread here, to any video post or via the “tips/feedback” button to the right. We usually tape these bad boys around 10AM Eastern time, so stuff that makes it to us before then could very well wind up on that day’s taping.
Thanks in advance for any good suggestions you have. And a hearty “get bent” in advance for any bad ones.
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 0
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 167
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (176)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)