Aug 3, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
As you’ve noticed, Tiffany and I are doing videos every day now: HBT Daily five days a week and a longer HBT Extra on Wednesdays. We enjoy doing them and probably would never run out of stuff to talk about, but we also want to make sure we’re talking about stuff you care about.
So: if you have any suggestions about topics you’d like to see us chew on or specific questions you’d like us to address, by all means, send in your suggestions, either via the comments thread here, to any video post or via the “tips/feedback” button to the right. We usually tape these bad boys around 10AM Eastern time, so stuff that makes it to us before then could very well wind up on that day’s taping.
Thanks in advance for any good suggestions you have. And a hearty “get bent” in advance for any bad ones.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 75
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 77
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 102
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)
- Jonathan Papelbon blows save, gets ejected for making rude gesture at booing crowd (77)