Aug 3, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
As you’ve noticed, Tiffany and I are doing videos every day now: HBT Daily five days a week and a longer HBT Extra on Wednesdays. We enjoy doing them and probably would never run out of stuff to talk about, but we also want to make sure we’re talking about stuff you care about.
So: if you have any suggestions about topics you’d like to see us chew on or specific questions you’d like us to address, by all means, send in your suggestions, either via the comments thread here, to any video post or via the “tips/feedback” button to the right. We usually tape these bad boys around 10AM Eastern time, so stuff that makes it to us before then could very well wind up on that day’s taping.
Thanks in advance for any good suggestions you have. And a hearty “get bent” in advance for any bad ones.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)