Aug 3, 2010, 8:20 AM EST
Like I said, I’m not watching the Carlos Santana video again so the underlying point of this Bleacher Report article — that Carlos Santana shouldn’t have been blocking the plate in that situation — may or may not be a good one, but I don’t care if Santana set up a lounge chair 50 feet up the baseline: this headline is in horrible taste and is totally uncalled for.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)