Aug 3, 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
Like I said, I’m not watching the Carlos Santana video again so the underlying point of this Bleacher Report article — that Carlos Santana shouldn’t have been blocking the plate in that situation — may or may not be a good one, but I don’t care if Santana set up a lounge chair 50 feet up the baseline: this headline is in horrible taste and is totally uncalled for.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)