Aug 4, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Marlins’ outfielder/3B Chris Coghlan may soon begin
taking ground balls and taking batting practice, which is a sign that he will be putting
off knee surgery until after the season. Assuming a medical exam he was scheduled to have last night turned up nothing crazy, Coghlan could soon be sent
out for a rehab assignment soon.
I dunno, man. That was a pretty serious injury. Such an ambitious rehab schedule seems like pie in the sky to me.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)