Aug 4, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Marlins’ outfielder/3B Chris Coghlan may soon begin
taking ground balls and taking batting practice, which is a sign that he will be putting
off knee surgery until after the season. Assuming a medical exam he was scheduled to have last night turned up nothing crazy, Coghlan could soon be sent
out for a rehab assignment soon.
I dunno, man. That was a pretty serious injury. Such an ambitious rehab schedule seems like pie in the sky to me.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 0
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 154
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (154)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (85)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (78)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (71)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)