Aug 4, 2010, 1:26 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez just hit a home run off Shaun Marcum in the first inning of the Blue Jays-Yankees game. Our long national, er, make that our short, strange local nightmare is over.
Now Kevin Kernan is going to have to trash his “A-Rod’s failure to hit his 600th home run is prolonging the recession” column he’s been working on all morning.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)