Aug 4, 2010, 1:26 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez just hit a home run off Shaun Marcum in the first inning of the Blue Jays-Yankees game. Our long national, er, make that our short, strange local nightmare is over.
Now Kevin Kernan is going to have to trash his “A-Rod’s failure to hit his 600th home run is prolonging the recession” column he’s been working on all morning.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)