Aug 5, 2010, 9:12 AM EDT
I made all kinds of fun of Carlos Delgado’s agent sending his video around to teams the other day, but it looks like I’m the idiot now, because Ken Rosenthal says that the White Sox are showing interest.
He notes multiple other times are good fits, but it’s not clear that they’re actually interested like Chicago is. Still, the fact that even one team is toying with the notion of signing Delgado means that the dude must have worked pretty darn hard in his rehab and conditioning this summer, and for that he deserves some praise, even if he doesn’t end up signing somewhere.
Meanwhile, Jermaine Dye would like you to know that he eagled the 16th hole yesterday and then had a most satisfying club sandwich, followed by a nap.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 7
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)