Aug 6, 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
I have no idea when this happened, but it’s blowing up all over the web this morning, so I assume it was recently. It certainly beats the time Ivan Calderon climbed up on the wall at Tiger Stadium back in the late 80s in that this guy here doesn’t look like he was laboring against a big dinner and some beers and stuff.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59