Aug 9, 2010, 12:49 PM EDT
Due to a mis-measurement of the unobtanium extract I use in the intricate, scientific formulation of my weekly Power Rankings, they will unfortunately be delayed until tomorrow, when they will go by their alias “Your Tuesday Afternoon Power Rankings.”
In the meantime, we can use this thread to take bets on which team I will disrespect the most. Given my personal biases, and given that many of my co-workers are Phillies and Mets fans, you may be able to guess.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)