Aug 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
This from reader CG in the Mark Teixeria’s-wife-is-having-a-baby-thread:
Fun fact: CC and his wife had a baby a few days ago. Teixeira and his wife are having a baby any day now. Around 9 months ago the Yanks won the World Series.
You know what he’s saying, right? I mean, I don’t have to spell it out for you, do I? Fine, I will: The Yankees are so phat with money that they’re now giving players live human children as World Series bonuses!
Is there nothing Hal Steinbrenner can’t buy?!!!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (120)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)