Aug 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
This from reader CG in the Mark Teixeria’s-wife-is-having-a-baby-thread:
Fun fact: CC and his wife had a baby a few days ago. Teixeira and his wife are having a baby any day now. Around 9 months ago the Yanks won the World Series.
You know what he’s saying, right? I mean, I don’t have to spell it out for you, do I? Fine, I will: The Yankees are so phat with money that they’re now giving players live human children as World Series bonuses!
Is there nothing Hal Steinbrenner can’t buy?!!!
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 50
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 27
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)