Aug 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
This from reader CG in the Mark Teixeria’s-wife-is-having-a-baby-thread:
Fun fact: CC and his wife had a baby a few days ago. Teixeira and his wife are having a baby any day now. Around 9 months ago the Yanks won the World Series.
You know what he’s saying, right? I mean, I don’t have to spell it out for you, do I? Fine, I will: The Yankees are so phat with money that they’re now giving players live human children as World Series bonuses!
Is there nothing Hal Steinbrenner can’t buy?!!!
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 21
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (83)