Aug 10, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
This from reader CG in the Mark Teixeria’s-wife-is-having-a-baby-thread:
Fun fact: CC and his wife had a baby a few days ago. Teixeira and his wife are having a baby any day now. Around 9 months ago the Yanks won the World Series.
You know what he’s saying, right? I mean, I don’t have to spell it out for you, do I? Fine, I will: The Yankees are so phat with money that they’re now giving players live human children as World Series bonuses!
Is there nothing Hal Steinbrenner can’t buy?!!!
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 76
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)