Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
I don’t care what you think about steroids: depicting Ken Caminiti, Alex Rodriguez, Ivan Rodriguez, and Rafael Palmeiro as musclebound super heroes, able to lift trucks and crap over their heads, fight crime and protect truth, justice and American way is the best idea in the history of anything, and nothing you can say will make me think any differently about it.
That issue when Caminiti died of acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and opiates was a little heavy for the kids, however.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)