Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
I don’t care what you think about steroids: depicting Ken Caminiti, Alex Rodriguez, Ivan Rodriguez, and Rafael Palmeiro as musclebound super heroes, able to lift trucks and crap over their heads, fight crime and protect truth, justice and American way is the best idea in the history of anything, and nothing you can say will make me think any differently about it.
That issue when Caminiti died of acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and opiates was a little heavy for the kids, however.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 3
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)