Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
I don’t care what you think about steroids: depicting Ken Caminiti, Alex Rodriguez, Ivan Rodriguez, and Rafael Palmeiro as musclebound super heroes, able to lift trucks and crap over their heads, fight crime and protect truth, justice and American way is the best idea in the history of anything, and nothing you can say will make me think any differently about it.
That issue when Caminiti died of acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and opiates was a little heavy for the kids, however.
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 8
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 17
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 46
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)