Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
I don’t care what you think about steroids: depicting Ken Caminiti, Alex Rodriguez, Ivan Rodriguez, and Rafael Palmeiro as musclebound super heroes, able to lift trucks and crap over their heads, fight crime and protect truth, justice and American way is the best idea in the history of anything, and nothing you can say will make me think any differently about it.
That issue when Caminiti died of acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and opiates was a little heavy for the kids, however.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 36
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 6
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 30
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 44
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 12
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)