Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
I don’t care what you think about steroids: depicting Ken Caminiti, Alex Rodriguez, Ivan Rodriguez, and Rafael Palmeiro as musclebound super heroes, able to lift trucks and crap over their heads, fight crime and protect truth, justice and American way is the best idea in the history of anything, and nothing you can say will make me think any differently about it.
That issue when Caminiti died of acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine and opiates was a little heavy for the kids, however.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)