Aug 10, 2010, 3:01 PM EST
UPDATE: Booooo! They’re only wearing the caps in batting practice.
As a followup to this morning’s Nats/Expos post, it appears as though Washington is doing more than merely honoring Andre Dawson tonight. They’re actually wearing Expos uniforms. Or least caps, according to MLB.com’s Bill Ladson.
My daughter (to the right) approves. And if they do the full-Expos-monty tonight, you can bet your bippy that their game will lead “And That Happened” avec pic.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 0
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 43
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)