Aug 10, 2010, 3:01 PM EDT
UPDATE: Booooo! They’re only wearing the caps in batting practice.
As a followup to this morning’s Nats/Expos post, it appears as though Washington is doing more than merely honoring Andre Dawson tonight. They’re actually wearing Expos uniforms. Or least caps, according to MLB.com’s Bill Ladson.
My daughter (to the right) approves. And if they do the full-Expos-monty tonight, you can bet your bippy that their game will lead “And That Happened” avec pic.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 13
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 36
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 37
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)