Aug 10, 2010, 3:01 PM EDT
UPDATE: Booooo! They’re only wearing the caps in batting practice.
As a followup to this morning’s Nats/Expos post, it appears as though Washington is doing more than merely honoring Andre Dawson tonight. They’re actually wearing Expos uniforms. Or least caps, according to MLB.com’s Bill Ladson.
My daughter (to the right) approves. And if they do the full-Expos-monty tonight, you can bet your bippy that their game will lead “And That Happened” avec pic.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 5
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 35
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 44
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 89
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)