Aug 10, 2010, 3:01 PM EST
UPDATE: Booooo! They’re only wearing the caps in batting practice.
As a followup to this morning’s Nats/Expos post, it appears as though Washington is doing more than merely honoring Andre Dawson tonight. They’re actually wearing Expos uniforms. Or least caps, according to MLB.com’s Bill Ladson.
My daughter (to the right) approves. And if they do the full-Expos-monty tonight, you can bet your bippy that their game will lead “And That Happened” avec pic.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 52
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)