Aug 10, 2010, 3:01 PM EDT
UPDATE: Booooo! They’re only wearing the caps in batting practice.
As a followup to this morning’s Nats/Expos post, it appears as though Washington is doing more than merely honoring Andre Dawson tonight. They’re actually wearing Expos uniforms. Or least caps, according to MLB.com’s Bill Ladson.
My daughter (to the right) approves. And if they do the full-Expos-monty tonight, you can bet your bippy that their game will lead “And That Happened” avec pic.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 50
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)