Aug 11, 2010, 6:17 PM EST
Good news for the Phillies: Chase Utley has been cleared to swing a bat.
Utley was examined by his hand specialist today and was given the go-ahead. Assuming everything goes well once he starts hacking away he should be on course for an early
Wait, Utley doesn’t hack. That’s what makes him so damn good.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)