Aug 11, 2010, 2:48 PM EST
I’m not sure how Mets fans will feel about this, but The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas said in a recent Rolling Stone interview he wants to write a new television theme song for the team:
My next thing is I want to write the new TV theme song for the Mets. I’m totally serious. I have some ideas, I have to see if they like it.
It couldn’t be any worse than the song Scott Stapp did for the Marlins, right?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)