Aug 11, 2010, 2:48 PM EST
I’m not sure how Mets fans will feel about this, but The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas said in a recent Rolling Stone interview he wants to write a new television theme song for the team:
My next thing is I want to write the new TV theme song for the Mets. I’m totally serious. I have some ideas, I have to see if they like it.
It couldn’t be any worse than the song Scott Stapp did for the Marlins, right?
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)