Aug 11, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Two of my favorite baseball bloggers, The Common Man and Bill from The Daily Something, have joined forces in one blog: The Platoon Advantage. If their previous, separate work is any guide, you’ll definitely want to check out their future, collaborative work, because both TCM and Bill know their stuff.
One of their initial posts as a duo is a fun look at The Anti-Mustache Team. That is, players who once rocked a soup strainer or a beard but . . . shouldn’t have. With photographic goodness (badness) of course.
Congratulations on the new endeavor boys. Now a suggestion, which is near and dear to my heart: the all-time bald team.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)