Aug 11, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Two of my favorite baseball bloggers, The Common Man and Bill from The Daily Something, have joined forces in one blog: The Platoon Advantage. If their previous, separate work is any guide, you’ll definitely want to check out their future, collaborative work, because both TCM and Bill know their stuff.
One of their initial posts as a duo is a fun look at The Anti-Mustache Team. That is, players who once rocked a soup strainer or a beard but . . . shouldn’t have. With photographic goodness (badness) of course.
Congratulations on the new endeavor boys. Now a suggestion, which is near and dear to my heart: the all-time bald team.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (114)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)