Aug 11, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Two of my favorite baseball bloggers, The Common Man and Bill from The Daily Something, have joined forces in one blog: The Platoon Advantage. If their previous, separate work is any guide, you’ll definitely want to check out their future, collaborative work, because both TCM and Bill know their stuff.
One of their initial posts as a duo is a fun look at The Anti-Mustache Team. That is, players who once rocked a soup strainer or a beard but . . . shouldn’t have. With photographic goodness (badness) of course.
Congratulations on the new endeavor boys. Now a suggestion, which is near and dear to my heart: the all-time bald team.
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 11
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 64
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 48
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)