Aug 12, 2010, 1:02 PM EDT
Our sister blog (brother blog? skeezy uncle blog?) Out of Bounds passes along some sad, sad news: the dude who let his girlfriend get smacked with the foul ball got dumped (check out Out of Bounds for the touching, touching video).
Apparently their were other issues than just the foul ball thing leading to it. Thing like that hat he was wearing at the ballpark and his awful facial hair and stuff.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 8
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)