Aug 12, 2010, 8:23 AM EST
“It all adds up to a “(expletive) you” edge that the Mets lack. From the
general manager to the coaching staff to the star players to Chris
Carter and Jesus Feliciano, they are almost all nice people. Maybe too
– The New York Daily News’ Andy Martino, writing last Friday about the Mets’ lack of swagger.
While I don’t think this is exactly what Martino had in mind, if I’m K-Rod’s lawyer, I totally lay this at his feet. Get me just one Post reader on that jury, and my man walks, I tell ya!
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)