Aug 12, 2010, 8:23 AM EST
“It all adds up to a “(expletive) you” edge that the Mets lack. From the
general manager to the coaching staff to the star players to Chris
Carter and Jesus Feliciano, they are almost all nice people. Maybe too
– The New York Daily News’ Andy Martino, writing last Friday about the Mets’ lack of swagger.
While I don’t think this is exactly what Martino had in mind, if I’m K-Rod’s lawyer, I totally lay this at his feet. Get me just one Post reader on that jury, and my man walks, I tell ya!
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 2
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 48
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 61
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)