Aug 12, 2010, 8:23 AM EDT
“It all adds up to a “(expletive) you” edge that the Mets lack. From the
general manager to the coaching staff to the star players to Chris
Carter and Jesus Feliciano, they are almost all nice people. Maybe too
– The New York Daily News’ Andy Martino, writing last Friday about the Mets’ lack of swagger.
While I don’t think this is exactly what Martino had in mind, if I’m K-Rod’s lawyer, I totally lay this at his feet. Get me just one Post reader on that jury, and my man walks, I tell ya!
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 2
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)