Aug 12, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
Rob Dibble does Washington Nats games. In light of this, I tend to go with the opponents’ broadcast feed whenever the desire to watch a Nats game strikes me. Because baseball analysis-wise, well, he’s a little shaky.
But I had no idea he was so bad that he’d spend several minutes of a broadcast making piggish remarks about how female fans at the game must be discussing shopping or must be reality TV stars and, oh, how their husbands must be so humiliated to have them at the ballpark with them.
Go to the Sports Bog for all the details. Then make a point to avoid Nats’ broadcasts as long as Dibble is a part of them.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 35
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 9
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)