Aug 12, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
Rob Dibble does Washington Nats games. In light of this, I tend to go with the opponents’ broadcast feed whenever the desire to watch a Nats game strikes me. Because baseball analysis-wise, well, he’s a little shaky.
But I had no idea he was so bad that he’d spend several minutes of a broadcast making piggish remarks about how female fans at the game must be discussing shopping or must be reality TV stars and, oh, how their husbands must be so humiliated to have them at the ballpark with them.
Go to the Sports Bog for all the details. Then make a point to avoid Nats’ broadcasts as long as Dibble is a part of them.
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 22
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 53
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 39
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 20
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 159
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 33
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (159)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)