Aug 12, 2010, 5:57 PM EST
Rob Dibble does Washington Nats games. In light of this, I tend to go with the opponents’ broadcast feed whenever the desire to watch a Nats game strikes me. Because baseball analysis-wise, well, he’s a little shaky.
But I had no idea he was so bad that he’d spend several minutes of a broadcast making piggish remarks about how female fans at the game must be discussing shopping or must be reality TV stars and, oh, how their husbands must be so humiliated to have them at the ballpark with them.
Go to the Sports Bog for all the details. Then make a point to avoid Nats’ broadcasts as long as Dibble is a part of them.
- Report: D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 28
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 4
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 40
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 25
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)