Aug 12, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
Rob Dibble does Washington Nats games. In light of this, I tend to go with the opponents’ broadcast feed whenever the desire to watch a Nats game strikes me. Because baseball analysis-wise, well, he’s a little shaky.
But I had no idea he was so bad that he’d spend several minutes of a broadcast making piggish remarks about how female fans at the game must be discussing shopping or must be reality TV stars and, oh, how their husbands must be so humiliated to have them at the ballpark with them.
Go to the Sports Bog for all the details. Then make a point to avoid Nats’ broadcasts as long as Dibble is a part of them.
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 0
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 4
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 17
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)