Aug 12, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
Rob Dibble does Washington Nats games. In light of this, I tend to go with the opponents’ broadcast feed whenever the desire to watch a Nats game strikes me. Because baseball analysis-wise, well, he’s a little shaky.
But I had no idea he was so bad that he’d spend several minutes of a broadcast making piggish remarks about how female fans at the game must be discussing shopping or must be reality TV stars and, oh, how their husbands must be so humiliated to have them at the ballpark with them.
Go to the Sports Bog for all the details. Then make a point to avoid Nats’ broadcasts as long as Dibble is a part of them.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)