Aug 12, 2010, 1:31 PM EDT
This was more of a formality than the final stage of the Tour de France and your annual “the Mets are a dysfunctional mess” story, but I’ve spent so much time these past several months obsessing on it, that I may as well note that the owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Texas Rangers to Chuck Greenberg and Nolan Ryan.
And now that we’re all loosened up with that, we can turn our attention to the real ownership mess: the Dodgers. Gentlemen, start your litigators!
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)