Aug 12, 2010, 1:31 PM EDT
This was more of a formality than the final stage of the Tour de France and your annual “the Mets are a dysfunctional mess” story, but I’ve spent so much time these past several months obsessing on it, that I may as well note that the owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Texas Rangers to Chuck Greenberg and Nolan Ryan.
And now that we’re all loosened up with that, we can turn our attention to the real ownership mess: the Dodgers. Gentlemen, start your litigators!
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)