Aug 13, 2010, 2:33 PM EDT
Here’s a sampling (I’ve left in the various spelling and grammar issues, in part because it’s Twitter and in part because it’s amusing):
It is true I got evicted everything has gone incredibly wrong since I wrote the book juiced. I am now the modern day frankenstein. Mlb has gone out of there way to distroy my life and they have succeded.I didn’t realize how powerful they are till now. I have lost everything.
Makes you wanna cry but there’s no crying in baseball.and my dad said men don’t cry but he was wrong. To make matters worse the landlords locked me out and I can’t get my things out. Someone should do a show called form the penthouse to the garage.
I wonder how many employees MLB had working on the “get Jose Canseco evicted from his apartment” project? And do they all receive bonuses now that the incredibly difficult undertaking has been completed successfully?
Also, I’d totally watch a television show called “Form the Penthouse to the Garage.” I imagine it would involve some type of welding?
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 41
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 23
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 34
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 78
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 7
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 87
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (189)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (101)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)