Aug 13, 2010, 2:33 PM EDT
Here’s a sampling (I’ve left in the various spelling and grammar issues, in part because it’s Twitter and in part because it’s amusing):
It is true I got evicted everything has gone incredibly wrong since I wrote the book juiced. I am now the modern day frankenstein. Mlb has gone out of there way to distroy my life and they have succeded.I didn’t realize how powerful they are till now. I have lost everything.
Makes you wanna cry but there’s no crying in baseball.and my dad said men don’t cry but he was wrong. To make matters worse the landlords locked me out and I can’t get my things out. Someone should do a show called form the penthouse to the garage.
I wonder how many employees MLB had working on the “get Jose Canseco evicted from his apartment” project? And do they all receive bonuses now that the incredibly difficult undertaking has been completed successfully?
Also, I’d totally watch a television show called “Form the Penthouse to the Garage.” I imagine it would involve some type of welding?
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 5
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 8
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 7
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 21
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 31
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)