Aug 13, 2010, 2:33 PM EDT
Here’s a sampling (I’ve left in the various spelling and grammar issues, in part because it’s Twitter and in part because it’s amusing):
It is true I got evicted everything has gone incredibly wrong since I wrote the book juiced. I am now the modern day frankenstein. Mlb has gone out of there way to distroy my life and they have succeded.I didn’t realize how powerful they are till now. I have lost everything.
Makes you wanna cry but there’s no crying in baseball.and my dad said men don’t cry but he was wrong. To make matters worse the landlords locked me out and I can’t get my things out. Someone should do a show called form the penthouse to the garage.
I wonder how many employees MLB had working on the “get Jose Canseco evicted from his apartment” project? And do they all receive bonuses now that the incredibly difficult undertaking has been completed successfully?
Also, I’d totally watch a television show called “Form the Penthouse to the Garage.” I imagine it would involve some type of welding?
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 8
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 34
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 17
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 14
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 30
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 47
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 73
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)