Aug 17, 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
I’ve written a couple of times recently that I thought Bobby Valentine would be a good fit for the Mariners. Some people just love to dismiss my opinions, apparently because some know-nothing is saying, no, Valentine and the Mariners aren’t a fit.
What? Oh, it was Bobby Valentine who said that? Ah. Well, yes, I suppose he would know better than me, wouldn’t he?
Well, then. Carry on.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- LIVE: Pacers aim to even series with Heat
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final