Aug 17, 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
I’ve written a couple of times recently that I thought Bobby Valentine would be a good fit for the Mariners. Some people just love to dismiss my opinions, apparently because some know-nothing is saying, no, Valentine and the Mariners aren’t a fit.
What? Oh, it was Bobby Valentine who said that? Ah. Well, yes, I suppose he would know better than me, wouldn’t he?
Well, then. Carry on.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)