Aug 17, 2010, 3:03 PM EDT
I’ve written a couple of times recently that I thought Bobby Valentine would be a good fit for the Mariners. Some people just love to dismiss my opinions, apparently because some know-nothing is saying, no, Valentine and the Mariners aren’t a fit.
What? Oh, it was Bobby Valentine who said that? Ah. Well, yes, I suppose he would know better than me, wouldn’t he?
Well, then. Carry on.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8