Aug 17, 2010, 8:49 AM EST
I’m not going to provide much more in the way of details. I’ll simply add that in the presence of the naked, soaking wet, beer-holding Pat Burrell was Aubrey Huff’s mom. If this interests you, just read this.
Bonus: it contains the phrase “Back in spring training, he couldn’t stop staring at teammate Nate Schierholtz’s washboard abs.”
Context is overrated. Just go with it.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 20
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 29
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)