Aug 17, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
I’m not going to provide much more in the way of details. I’ll simply add that in the presence of the naked, soaking wet, beer-holding Pat Burrell was Aubrey Huff’s mom. If this interests you, just read this.
Bonus: it contains the phrase “Back in spring training, he couldn’t stop staring at teammate Nate Schierholtz’s washboard abs.”
Context is overrated. Just go with it.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)