Aug 17, 2010, 8:49 AM EST
I’m not going to provide much more in the way of details. I’ll simply add that in the presence of the naked, soaking wet, beer-holding Pat Burrell was Aubrey Huff’s mom. If this interests you, just read this.
Bonus: it contains the phrase “Back in spring training, he couldn’t stop staring at teammate Nate Schierholtz’s washboard abs.”
Context is overrated. Just go with it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)