Aug 17, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
“From all of my years of watching the Dodgers (and I started paying
attention in 1971), I have never seen a year marked by such whining and
complaining by players, coaches, executives, and even fans.”
– Friend of the blog Bob Timmermann, writing about how the 2010 edition of the Dodgers has been one of the crabbier and finger-pointing seasons in living memory. And he spends many paragraphs providing a comprehensive outline of all of those who have been deemed worthy of blame at one point or another this year.
Yet, despite all of this, Bob can’t look away. Because sometimes that’s just baseball. And he’s a baseball fan.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8