Aug 17, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
Last week in Houston we had the guy who jumped out of the way of a foul ball, thereby letting his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend get hit. Much better news today: an Astros fan who makes one hell of a scoop of a foul ball while (a) wearing a nifty throwback jersey; and (b) not even getting off his phone call to do it.
Judges may dock him a point or two for even being on the cellphone during the game, but you can’t take issue with his obvious panache.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 68
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (68)