Aug 18, 2010, 9:13 AM EDT
“I’ll have a couple of drinks, and come back tomorrow and fight.”
– Ozzie Guillen, when asked what he’ll do to recover from last night’s dramatic loss to the Twins.
Hey, drinking and fighting worked for Billy Martin.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 49
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17