Aug 18, 2010, 9:13 AM EDT
“I’ll have a couple of drinks, and come back tomorrow and fight.”
– Ozzie Guillen, when asked what he’ll do to recover from last night’s dramatic loss to the Twins.
Hey, drinking and fighting worked for Billy Martin.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8