Aug 25, 2010, 12:19 AM EDT
The Texas Rangers beat the Minnesota Twins for the second straight night on Tuesday, a nice confidence builder for the Rangers after being handed their lunch by the Rays the week before.
All of the other skydivers landed on the field on a breezy night, and fortunately no one was hurt. Rangers fans should just hope this is not a bad omen for their playoff hopes.
As someone who would have to be shoved out of the plane, I’m not going to criticize or make fun of this guy, who was a member of the “Golden Knights.” I will, however, share video of the incident.
- Rays play Saturday’s game against the Blue Jays under protest 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 10
- Mike Minor loses his no-hit bid with two outs in the eighth 5
- Manny Machado to undergo season-ending knee surgery 33
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare 242
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 96
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 31
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (242)
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (86)