Aug 25, 2010, 12:19 AM EDT
The Texas Rangers beat the Minnesota Twins for the second straight night on Tuesday, a nice confidence builder for the Rangers after being handed their lunch by the Rays the week before.
All of the other skydivers landed on the field on a breezy night, and fortunately no one was hurt. Rangers fans should just hope this is not a bad omen for their playoff hopes.
As someone who would have to be shoved out of the plane, I’m not going to criticize or make fun of this guy, who was a member of the “Golden Knights.” I will, however, share video of the incident.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)