Aug 25, 2010, 12:19 AM EDT
The Texas Rangers beat the Minnesota Twins for the second straight night on Tuesday, a nice confidence builder for the Rangers after being handed their lunch by the Rays the week before.
All of the other skydivers landed on the field on a breezy night, and fortunately no one was hurt. Rangers fans should just hope this is not a bad omen for their playoff hopes.
As someone who would have to be shoved out of the plane, I’m not going to criticize or make fun of this guy, who was a member of the “Golden Knights.” I will, however, share video of the incident.
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 7
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 22
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 13
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 12
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 38
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 43
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 186
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (187)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)