Aug 25, 2010, 12:19 AM EST
The Texas Rangers beat the Minnesota Twins for the second straight night on Tuesday, a nice confidence builder for the Rangers after being handed their lunch by the Rays the week before.
All of the other skydivers landed on the field on a breezy night, and fortunately no one was hurt. Rangers fans should just hope this is not a bad omen for their playoff hopes.
As someone who would have to be shoved out of the plane, I’m not going to criticize or make fun of this guy, who was a member of the “Golden Knights.” I will, however, share video of the incident.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 175
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (175)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)