Aug 31, 2010, 9:12 AM EST
Justin Upton struck out swinging in the seventh inning of last night’s game against the Padres and immediately grabbed his left shoulder after the swing. He then left the game with an apparent injury.
After the game Upton said it was mere “irritation,” and that he has had this type of injury in the past and that it was minor. No word from the team yet, but he thinks he’ll only miss a game or two.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)