Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny

Sep 1, 2010, 2:28 PM EDT

Say, were you aware that Manny Ramirez was playing in a contested baseball game today?

Look, I know we’ve gone Manny crazy around here lately, but we’re nutsy and irresponsible bloggers who don’t know nothin.’  The Associated Press, however, is supposed to be filled with grownups with more self control.  But check out the screencap of their baseball news feed from a couple of minutes ago afternoon.  The only thing that will top this will be my next post: an editorial about Manny’s feelings about the Mannification of the Mannia. Er, I mean media.

AP Feed Screen grab.bmp.jpg

1. SouthofHeaven - Sep 1, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Malkovich? Malkovich Malkovich!! Malkovich.

2. JBerardi - Sep 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Way to be, media. You totally deserve that high horse you’re constantly riding.

3. RickB - Sep 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I also heard that Shane Victorino is from Hawaii.

4. Zidane Valor - Sep 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM

I hate defending the media, but this actually makes sense since the White Sox game started 2 hours before any other game. Of course, they could have reported the other things happening in the game, but whatever.

5. Burt - Sep 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

6. adam - Sep 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

My personal favorite is how there’s an article about how Manny’s hitless in his White Sox debut before the story about how he didn’t get a hit in his first at bat. It makes me think the story says “MANNY HASN’T HAD A HIT EVEN THOUGH HE’S HAD ZERO AT BATS!!!”

7. Utley's hair - Sep 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM

It’s just Craigy being Craigy feeding into the Ramirez Manny-a.

So, what’s this I hear about Dodger left fielder Manny Ramirez?

8. Ace2000 - Sep 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM

9. CJ - Sep 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM

If my english teacher had ever tried to explain that to me, I’d have punched her square in the nose. But when you read it parsed out it actually maeks sense.

10. El Bravo - Sep 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

11. BC - Sep 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.

12. BC - Sep 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM

DrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymoreDrewBarrymore

13. scatterbrian - Sep 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Good thing he finally got that hit, otherwise people would be saying he’s already quit on the White Sox.

14. Ditto65 - Sep 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Who’s to say he hasn’t?

Who are the favorites for Rookie of the Year?
  1. J. Soler (3316)