Sep 1, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
“He apparently lacks a basic level of professional integrity that hundreds of millions of people have in their jobs.”
– Buster Olney’s view of Manny Ramirez, voiced in the course of making the case for Ramirez’s 2011 employer to give him a really, really low base salary with heavy incentives.
I think this is a massive, massive overstatement. Have you seen the unemployment numbers? There is no way “hundreds of millions of people” have jobs anymore.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)