Sep 1, 2010, 11:28 AM EDT
Jon Bois is one of the funniest mofos on the planet, and if you’re the type of person who doesn’t like The Dugout well, you and I just can’t be friends.
Today he has a piece about the top 10 all-time triple crown villains (i.e. those interlopers who have taken a batting, home run or RBI title away from someone who people would have liked to see with the triple crown).
There’s lots to love there, but the gold of the piece is the Omar Infante entry. I honestly believe that he has made the phone calls to Bud Selig and Joey Votto that Bois transcribes there, and it makes me love Infante even more.
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 0
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 45
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 24
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 35
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)