Sep 2, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
Hat tip to Gamingboy over at Baseball Think Factory for uncovering this lowish-quality but still enjoyable gem.
It’s Oakland A’s-era Billy Martin, pitching Atari Realsports Baseball. Martin liked it! Probably because he also liked abusing pitchers back when he managed the A’s, and the ones on the video game would never ever break down. Well, I imagine Martin found a way for them to break down. He was a tough sonofabitch.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 290
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (296)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)