Sep 2, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
Hat tip to Gamingboy over at Baseball Think Factory for uncovering this lowish-quality but still enjoyable gem.
It’s Oakland A’s-era Billy Martin, pitching Atari Realsports Baseball. Martin liked it! Probably because he also liked abusing pitchers back when he managed the A’s, and the ones on the video game would never ever break down. Well, I imagine Martin found a way for them to break down. He was a tough sonofabitch.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)