Sep 2, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
Hat tip to Gamingboy over at Baseball Think Factory for uncovering this lowish-quality but still enjoyable gem.
It’s Oakland A’s-era Billy Martin, pitching Atari Realsports Baseball. Martin liked it! Probably because he also liked abusing pitchers back when he managed the A’s, and the ones on the video game would never ever break down. Well, I imagine Martin found a way for them to break down. He was a tough sonofabitch.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 3
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 23
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 13
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 183
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (183)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)