Sep 2, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
Hat tip to Gamingboy over at Baseball Think Factory for uncovering this lowish-quality but still enjoyable gem.
It’s Oakland A’s-era Billy Martin, pitching Atari Realsports Baseball. Martin liked it! Probably because he also liked abusing pitchers back when he managed the A’s, and the ones on the video game would never ever break down. Well, I imagine Martin found a way for them to break down. He was a tough sonofabitch.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 57
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 223
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (223)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)