Sep 2, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
Hurricane Earl may have caused $150 million in property damage thus far and left 180,000 people without power, but if your parents had the foresight to name you Earl, you can save as much as $8!
The Portland Sea Dogs, the Double-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, are offering free tickets to tomorrow night’s ballgame at Hadlock Field to anyone named Earl. The
Sea Dogs are scheduled to host the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at 7 p.m. . . . to take advantage of the Sea Dogs’ offer, call (207) 879-9500 and say “My Name is Earl.” Proper identification will have to be presented at the ticket window.
Since it’s the name “Earl” we’re talking about, I’m assuming they’ll accept the presentation of one mustache as proper identification.
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 40
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 60
- Who really owns a home run ball? 63
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 128
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (128)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)