Sep 2, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
Hurricane Earl may have caused $150 million in property damage thus far and left 180,000 people without power, but if your parents had the foresight to name you Earl, you can save as much as $8!
The Portland Sea Dogs, the Double-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, are offering free tickets to tomorrow night’s ballgame at Hadlock Field to anyone named Earl. The
Sea Dogs are scheduled to host the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at 7 p.m. . . . to take advantage of the Sea Dogs’ offer, call (207) 879-9500 and say “My Name is Earl.” Proper identification will have to be presented at the ticket window.
Since it’s the name “Earl” we’re talking about, I’m assuming they’ll accept the presentation of one mustache as proper identification.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)