Sep 2, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m far too caught up in a professional wrestling-induced Wikipedia k-hole to be watching the Yankees-A’s game right now, but apparently Nick Swisher left the game after his first at bat with a knee injury.
Writers at the game have been told that it’s “stiffness” in his left knee, but that’s obviously a symptom, not a diagnosis. For what it’s worth, he didn’t appear to do anything to it that was obviously injurious to it while on the field.
We’ll update you when we hear something further.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (95)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)