Sep 2, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
I’m far too caught up in a professional wrestling-induced Wikipedia k-hole to be watching the Yankees-A’s game right now, but apparently Nick Swisher left the game after his first at bat with a knee injury.
Writers at the game have been told that it’s “stiffness” in his left knee, but that’s obviously a symptom, not a diagnosis. For what it’s worth, he didn’t appear to do anything to it that was obviously injurious to it while on the field.
We’ll update you when we hear something further.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 17
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)