Sep 4, 2010, 8:32 PM EDT
The Rangers aren’t off to the best start here in September. They’ve dropped two straight games to the Twins at Target Field and now center fielder Josh Hamilton is even more banged up, according to Jeff Wilson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Hamilton, already battling a semi-serious knee injury and back soreness, collided with the outfield wall on Saturday afternoon at Target Field and was removed in the fifth inning. He was taken to a local hospital for X-rays on his ribs. They turned up negative, but he’s likely to miss Sunday’s series finale.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)