Sep 4, 2010, 8:32 PM EST
The Rangers aren’t off to the best start here in September. They’ve dropped two straight games to the Twins at Target Field and now center fielder Josh Hamilton is even more banged up, according to Jeff Wilson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Hamilton, already battling a semi-serious knee injury and back soreness, collided with the outfield wall on Saturday afternoon at Target Field and was removed in the fifth inning. He was taken to a local hospital for X-rays on his ribs. They turned up negative, but he’s likely to miss Sunday’s series finale.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 54
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 204
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (203)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)