Sep 7, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
Over at his MLB.com blog Keith Olbermann shared an amusing story from 1993 about then-Yankees manager Buck Showalter, who apparently didn’t like Olbermann and made him believe Paul O’Neill, Wade Boggs, and various other Yankees were upset at him for the whole SportsCenter shtick.
Keith Olbermann: So Good To See Buck Showalter Again
It seems like these days people are far more willing to simply tell Olbermann that they don’t like him, without using Paul O’Neill as a cover.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)