Sep 7, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
Over at his MLB.com blog Keith Olbermann shared an amusing story from 1993 about then-Yankees manager Buck Showalter, who apparently didn’t like Olbermann and made him believe Paul O’Neill, Wade Boggs, and various other Yankees were upset at him for the whole SportsCenter shtick.
Keith Olbermann: So Good To See Buck Showalter Again
It seems like these days people are far more willing to simply tell Olbermann that they don’t like him, without using Paul O’Neill as a cover.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)