Sep 7, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
I mean reasons that are different than the ones that make you want to look at accident scenes and the “Faces of Death” movies. James Kannengeiser lists them over at Amazing Avenue today.
My favorite: the spoiler potential, as the Mets have six games left with the Phillies and three with the Braves. I’m genuinely curious as to who Mets fans would rather see win the division. Or, rather, who they’d rather see lose it. Philly certainly has the greater proximity hate, the more recent late-season history with the Mets and is a more natural municipal rival, broadly speaking, but the Braves have probably inflicted more aggregate pain over the past fifteen years or so.
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 18
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 35
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 63
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)