Sep 9, 2010, 4:46 PM EST
Reader Kevin Reiss is visiting the Hall of Fame this afternoon and has posted dozens of pics from inside the museum on his Twitter feed. One pic, however, stood out, and that’s the Hall’s PEDs disclaimer, as Kevin calls it, pictured below. I had no idea the Hall had anything like this. Makes sense, though. If there were no mention at all of PEDs it would appear to be a whitewash.
Thing that strikes me the most about it: unlike museum curators, the writers who vote for the Hall of Fame are not all that interested in “the perspective of time” when it comes to PEDs. It’s “keep the cheatin’ bastards out!”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)