Sep 9, 2010, 11:01 AM EDT
The video of the play on which Aaron Cook broke his fibula in last night’s Reds-Rockies game has me all woozy right now. Not because of anything you see — it’s no Joe Theisman or Tim Krumrie video or anything — but because of what you hear. Watch and listen. Yeah, that’s pretty much the sound of a leg breaking.
I once passed out when my daughter needed stitches in her forehead so, yeah, I’m a big pansy when it comes to this stuff, but this thing just has me all weirded out this morning.
(hat tip to Will Carroll who noticed it)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PFT: Chad Johnson arrested for probation violation