Sep 9, 2010, 11:01 AM EST
The video of the play on which Aaron Cook broke his fibula in last night’s Reds-Rockies game has me all woozy right now. Not because of anything you see — it’s no Joe Theisman or Tim Krumrie video or anything — but because of what you hear. Watch and listen. Yeah, that’s pretty much the sound of a leg breaking.
I once passed out when my daughter needed stitches in her forehead so, yeah, I’m a big pansy when it comes to this stuff, but this thing just has me all weirded out this morning.
(hat tip to Will Carroll who noticed it)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)