Sep 9, 2010, 11:01 AM EDT
The video of the play on which Aaron Cook broke his fibula in last night’s Reds-Rockies game has me all woozy right now. Not because of anything you see — it’s no Joe Theisman or Tim Krumrie video or anything — but because of what you hear. Watch and listen. Yeah, that’s pretty much the sound of a leg breaking.
I once passed out when my daughter needed stitches in her forehead so, yeah, I’m a big pansy when it comes to this stuff, but this thing just has me all weirded out this morning.
(hat tip to Will Carroll who noticed it)
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 50
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)