HBT Daily: Yankees edition

Sep 10, 2010, 2:58 PM EDT

You may not believe me, but it's true: we've probably spent less time on HBT Daily talking about the Yankees than any other team. Let's rectify that, shall we?

Contrary to the belief of some misguided people, I do not keep Tiffany in my basement. To the contrary, she comes from the land of the East Coast Bias, which explains the all-Yankees nature of today’s installment of HBT Daily:

1. Jonny5 - Sep 10, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Tiffany is a Yankees fan? This is depressing news. Depressing indeed. Then I find out that she isn’t captive in craigs basement as well? I need a drink.

2. Utley's hair - Sep 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM

If Craig’s son believes that Tiffany–who for some sudden inexplicable reason isn’t as hot as she was, but I can’t quite put my finger on it–lived in their basement, then what did Mrs. Calcaterra think? And, Craig, did you then have to explain to Carlo why you spend so much time in the basement these days, now that you told him that she doesn’t? (Jonny, I still think she does, by the way–he just had to tell his son differently, which, as a parent, you understand as well as I that it’s necessary at times.)

3. APBA Guy - Sep 10, 2010 at 7:00 PM

She must live in Craig’s basement-I think she’s wearing the same top as she was yesterday. She wouldn’t do that if she lived at her own place, with closets and everything.

4. wolfdog71 - Sep 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM

what a stupid post, first of all CC pitches in the AL east which is way way harder than pitching in the west, you cant even compare the two divisions. Thats not a knock on Felix, its just a reality check. Too bad the hack that writes this nonsense doesnt know this little fact, what a joke.

5. Kevin S. - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Except CC doesn’t have to face the best offense in the AL East, while Felix doesn’t get to face the absolute worst offense out west. CC has the lowest OPS-against of any qualified AL starter (that’s aggregate OPS of the batters he’s faced, not their OPS against him).

6. Proudly Canadian - Sep 11, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I think that Craig just inferred that most Yankee fans crazy. If so, he has a point.

Red Sox shopping Lester and Lackey